The Top Six Priorities for Border Security in 2019
As border-related spending for FY 2019 is up in the air until December 7th, we took a look at the six original investments included in the Department of Homeland Security's Budget request. We then spoke with Nelson Balido, subject matter expert and Chairman of the Border Management Summit, to hear his thoughts how these priorities will play out in 2019. As well as:
- A Few Thoughts on the President's FY 2019 Budget Request for Border Security
- Border Investments to Prioritize in 2019
- The Future of Border Security & Overcoming Current Challenges
- Anticipated Modifications to Appear in the Finalized FY 2019 Budget for Border Security
- Why It's Pertinent to Attend the Upcoming Border Management Summit
- And More!
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.